Shadow Mesa HOA
Your Peace of Mind
What does the HOA do for you?
- The HOA pays your high speed fiber internet bill at a very low cost. Normal fiber can cost you $150/month. Your internet service will be provided by CenturyLink and paid for by your HOA. $45/month
- The HOA pays for your front yard maintenance. This includes fertilizing, trimming, mowing and addressing sprinkler issues. You will have more time than ever while someone else takes care of your lawn. $45/month
- The HOA keeps your retention pond and common areas beautiful by paying a reputable landscaper to maintain, fertilize, and trim your green spaces.
- The HOA will shovel your sidewalks when it snows. No need to worry about icy sidewalks when taking a winter stroll.
- The HOA has coordinated your trash and recycling service so that you do not have to see trash trucks in the neighborhood all week long. All paid for by your HOA. $15/month. Recycling picks up the 2nd Monday of every month.
Shadow Mesa Area Information
- Elementary School – Dos Rios Elementary
- Middle School – Orchard Mesa Middle School
- High School – Grand Junction High School
- Water – Ute Water
- Sewer – City of Grand Junction
- Electric – Grand Valley Power
- Gas – Xcel
- Irrigation water – runs with the property
- Trash – Monument Waste Services
Events Coming Soon
About the HOA
Shadow Mesa is a Community made up of 80 homes. completed in phases. As each phase is complete the dues will be adjusted.
The primary focus is to maintain the common areas of the neighborhood, create and maintain beautiful front yards and promote fellowship through social functions and neighborhood communication.
Dues are $140/month during the first phase, made payable to Shadow Mesa Homeowners Association Inc with the fiscal year of Jan-Dec. During the second phase and third phases of Shadow Mesa fees should go down. This will be adjusted as needed.